Did you know that you can use CBD oil for dogs? Yes, you totally can. In fact, adding CBD oil to their health regimen is a great idea. It’s a way to naturally supplement their diet and health regimen to keep them bouncing around for years to come. We wanted to look at potential ways your dog can benefit from CBD oil for dogs.
Not surprising, holistic veterinarians have been using this stuff for ages. Edward Bassingthwaighte is an Australian veterinarian. He has some pretty impressive stories to tell about using CBD oil for dogs with many of his patients. He tells how there was a dog, an old Staffordshire Terrier that had positive results after using CBD for three months. The dog had a metastasis mammary tumor that was 6cm big that completely disappeared.
There was also a Jack Russell Terrier with very painful arthritis and a very severe heart murmur. He began to take CBD oil and after a month the heart murmur showed significant improvement. He was also excited and ready to go on long walks. It baffled the doctor because he says that heart murmurs don’t just get better and go away like that. Is this stuff for real or is it snake oil? Let’s dive in and look at other benefits of CBD oil for dogs.
Several things you probably didn’t know about CBD oil for dogs
- Your dog will not experience a high with CBD oil. There just isn’t any THC in it, which is the psychoactive compound in marijuana. Most CBD oil is extracted from the hemp plant, which means Fido will be nice, relaxed and chill instead of high as a kite.
- If your dog suffers from phobias to loud noises or separation anxiety then CBD oil for dogs will be a must. CBD has shown to improve stress, anxiety and stress-like symptoms in dogs. It’s also shown to work effectively and quickly. Your dog also won’t become addicted or show withdrawal symptoms if you stop using the CBD oil.
- Inflammation lifesaver! If your dog is getting old, suffering from painful arthritis or dealing with any inflammation issues (we can almost guarantee they are) then CBD oil will help immensely. It goes in and works on fighting inflammation from the inside out. Arthritis and inflammation show an almost immediate improvement. It also shows better mobility for those old, arthritic joints. Also, it should be noted that CBD oil very effectively treats chronic inflammation and autoimmune diseases.
- CBD oil for dogs also ups their immune system. As we stated, it goes in and works on inflammation from the inside out. It also gets their immune system working better. Dogs that have had serious allergies or skin conditions have shown remarkable improvement once they started taking CBD oil.
- CBD oil has anti-cancer effects, particularly anti-tumor. It’s been shown to help slow or stop the spread and growth of cancer cells. It has also shown to spur the immune systems killer cells to kill off the cancer cells.
- CBD oil for dogs absolutely is a Godsend for seizures. Most of the medications that are used to treat seizures in dogs are completely toxic. They will negatively impact and hurt their livers, kidneys and other organs. CBD oil not only treats the seizures, but it is also not toxic to their systems. Also, some of those medications that are normally prescribed don’t work even when they are used. CBD oil for dogs has shown to be very effective in helping to manage seizures of all kinds.
- If your dog is experiencing any type of pain, the CBD oil will absolutely help. It’s very effective to use CBD oil for treating all types of pain. Whether it’s arthritis, pain from a surgical incision, achy, painful tendons or muscles- you name it, the oil will help.
Our recommended CBD oil for dogs
Patient Warriors knows the benefits of CBD oil for your pet. We’ve seen countless examples of the quality of life improving and pain and inflammation decreasing. If you are looking for solid CBD oil for dogs, then we wholeheartedly recommend this one.